Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Favorite Christmas Video

If you've been around Covenant for very long, you've probably seen this video. You might even be tired of it.

Me, I love it. It's almost like "A Charlie Brown Christmas." I never get tired of watching it. I love the music. I love the graphics. I love what it says about Jesus. I love what it says about us.

And I love the vision it casts for a better Christmas and a better world.

One quick correction, though. Since this video was made, the experts have revised their estimate of what it would take to make clean water available for everyone. The video says $10 billion -- it's now $20 billion. But even at $20 billion, the problem is very solvable, as you will see...


So why am I thinking of this now? Because Christmas is just around the corner. It's time to start making your plans for an "Advent Conspiracy" Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment