Monday, October 28, 2013

How to Follow Me in Africa


The day is here. I'm going over my checklists, doing my last-minute packing, running to the store to get those last few supplies. In just a few hours I'll be headed to the Asheville airport.

I'm going to Tanzania to conduct a two-week training school for pastors in the Tanzania Conference of the United Methodist Church. While I'm there, I'm going to do my best to update this blog frequently. There are several ways you can connect so that you'll always know when I post something new:
  • Follow this blog by email. Go over to the right side of your screen and scroll down until you see "Follow by Email." Enter your email address and then click Submit. 
  • Join this site. Again, right side of the screen, scroll down, click on Join this Site. 
  • Sign up for a Twitter account at www.twitter.com. I usually send out a tweet whenever I write a new blog post. 
  • Friend me on Facebook. When I tweet, it posts on Facebook, so you'll see it there.
And then there's always the "Old Fashioned" way -- just check back here as often as you can! 

Now, if you'd like to contact me: 
  • Don't call me! Way too expensive...
  • Don't tweet me! I use Twitter to send stuff out, but I don't always check it.
  • Send me an email at ckayler@charter.net or ckayler@icloud.net.
  • Message me on Facebook. 
  • If you need to contact me really quickly, send me a text message at 828-545-2399. (Be aware that you may not hear back by that method, though, as it's more expensive for me to text you than it is for you to text me.)
In all of the above, be patient -- remember that there will be a 7-8 hour time difference between you and me.

OK -- back to packing. Hopefully you'll hear from me again very soon. Stay tuned! 

Tanzanian Flag

1 comment:

  1. God bless you and all you come in contact with!!

    ReplyDelete