Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's Here--Moving Day!


Today they're loading up the moving van in Asheville. Tomorrow they'll unload it in Kernersville.

And then after that, Lorie and I will begin the process of unpacking and settling in.

So it might be a while before I post again.

If you're new to this blog please surf around and get to know me a little better. Especially if you're a member of Main Street UMC in Kernersville. 

If you'd like to read about my mission trip to Africa last fall, go here and keep clicking on "Newer Post" down at the bottom. 

If you'd like to see some pictures and reflections from Hawaii, (I traveled a lot last year!) click here

If you'd like to read the most popular post on this blog (according to the stats page), click here. Then, click on the label at the bottom of the see all the posts on this topic.

And if you are a member of Main Street UMC, please know that I'm so excited to be joining your family -- and I'm really looking forward to meeting you in person!

See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment